On June 1, the college will create an admissions committee for accepting applications for admission, passing entrance exams and enrolling students. The selection committee consists of the chairman, the executive secretary and members of the commission.
The issues of organizing the admission of persons to the regions by the admission commission are resolved with the consent of the authorized body of the relevant region.
The enrollment results will be announced in the information booth by August 30 and posted on the online resources of the college.
Acceptance of applications of citizens in the organization of education is carried out as follows: - applications for technical and vocational education programs providing for the training of mid-level specialists will be accepted from June 20 to August 20, and distance learning - from June 20 to September 30. - from June 20 to August 30, full-time training in technical and vocational education programs providing training in mass professions and more complex (mixed) professions.
List of required documents
the original of the document on education;
Medical certificate with form No. 086-U together with fluorography (disabled people of groups I and II and disabled people from childhood bring the results of a medical and social examination);
6 photos 3x4
UNT certificate of citizens with general secondary education;
the decision of the district administration for orphans;
1) applicants with general secondary education (grade 11) will study three subjects: Kazakh or Russian, history of Kazakhstan and mathematics
2) applicants with basic secondary education (9th grade) will be taught in 2 subjects - Kazakh or Russian language and mathematics in the scope of basic general education programs
3) College students can take entrance exams in Kazakh and Russian.
4) appropriate technical and professional, postgraduate, higher education in the specialty profile
5) the form of entrance examinations - testing or examinations in subjects - for persons with basic secondary education, general secondary education is established by the educational organization
6) admission to technical and vocational education programs that provide training for middle-level specialists is carried out on the basis of full-time educational exams from August 1 to August 28 and correspondence training from August 1 to September 25
7) the comprehensive exam will be held on August 22 for students of secondary schools (grade 11) and August 21 for general secondary education (Grade 9). The test results will be announced on August 25.
Persons who have passed the UNT results certificate (graduates who participated in the unified national testing) are exempt from entrance exams. For those who have graduated from high school, the exam is a comprehensive test.
1304000"Computer technology and software (by type)"
130404 3 "Programmer technician"
130401 2 "Digital Information Processing Specialist"